By now, you’ve probably read the rave reviews of CBD, and might be thinking of trying it for yourself. But if a tincture or capsule don’t appeal to you, you’ve got another option: gummies.
Often made with natural sweeteners and flavorings, and complete with other wellness-boosters, CBD gummies can support your body’s balancing act deliciously. From tart cherry to green apple, there’s a flavor out there for every palette—and a formula specially created for every health goal.
But which CBD treat should you chew on? You’ve got plenty of options. Pick from these tried-and-true, top-notch quality gummies, and you can’t go wrong.
1. Garden of Life Dr. Formulated CBD Gummies
Garden of Life is the brand for all sorts of plant-based supplements—and their new line of CBD gummies doesn’t disappoint. The basic mango- or tart cherry-flavored gummies provide 10 milligrams of THC-free CBD from whole hemp extract, while their Extra Strength option (also tart cherry-flavored) offers 20 milligrams.
Read More: The Beginner’s Guide To CBD
If you’ve got specific health goals, check out their more targeted formulas:
- Sleep combines 10 milligrams of CBD with snooze-supporting lemon balm and valerian.
- Stress Relief brings adaptogenic herb ashwagandha into the mix.
- Inflammatory Response includes curcumin, turmeric’s potent antioxidant.
Whichever gummy you go for, rest assured your pick is fruit-sweetened and free of anything artificial.
2. Winged Full-Spectrum Hemp Extract Gummies
Specially formulated with women in mind, Winged offers two full-spectrum hemp extract gummies. Both are made with organically-grown hemp, along with other natural ingredients to support women’s well-being.
- The Relaxation gummies combine 10 milligrams of CBD with soothing lemon balm, chamomile, and l-theanine. Plus, evening primrose oil supports hormonal balance.
- The Sleepy gummies pair that CBD and evening primrose oil with melatonin, GABA, 5-HTP, and l-theanine.
Both options are naturally-flavored and sweetened with cane sugar.
3. Charlotte’s Web Hemp Extract-Infused Gummies
Charlotte’s Web has long been a major player in the CBD space—and their gummies are next-level. Made with natural flavors and sweetened with beet sugar and tapioca syrup, each of their three varieties provides 10 milligrams from hemp extract.
- The raspberry-flavored Sleep gummies put turmeric, ginger, and melatonin to work to help you wind down.
- The lemon lime-flavored Calm gummies contain lemon balm and l-theanine.
- The ginger-flavored Recovery gummies keep it simple with turmeric and ginger to boost your body after workouts.
4. Joy Organics Premium CBD Gummies
Last but not least, Joy Organics’ broad-spectrum, THC-free gummies are both vegan and corn-free, and offer 10 milligrams of CBD per serving (noticing a trend here?).
The brand keeps its CBD simple with a frills-free formula and two fun flavors: green apple and strawberry lemonade. Both the gummies themselves and the hemp used to create them are produced in the U.S. and third-party tested for purity and quality.
Diggin’ What’s Good? For more essential health facts, tips, and inspiration, join our Facebook community, Eating Healthy, today!