For many of us, a shaker cup full of pre-workout is an absolute necessity before hitting the gym. Every sip gets us pumped, focused, and ready to power through whatever challenge we’re about to take on.
If you want to mix up your pre-workout routine, grab a tub of your favorite formula (we’re digging BodyTech’s Rainbow Sherbet Flash Point) and make yourself a batch of these pre-workout gummies. Created by The Vitamin Shoppe nutritionist Casey Stahl, they might just be the most creative (and delicious!) way to power up.
Rainbow Sherbet Pre-Workout Gummy Bears
*makes about 125 gummies (4 servings)
- 2-4 scoops BodyTech Rainbow Sherbet Flash Point Pre-Workout Concentrate
- 1 scoop The Vitamin Shoppe brand Collagen Peptides Powder
- 1 cup water
- 1 oz gelatin
- Combine Flash Point, collagen, and water in a shaker cup and shake well.
- Heat a saucepan to medium heat and add the mixture to the pan.
- Bring the mixture to a slight boil (bubbles will just start to form) and remove from the heat.
- Slowly add the gelatin, whisking until fully dissolved before adding more.
- Use a dropper or turkey baster to add the mixture to gummy bear molds. (Try to avoid as many bubbles as possible.)
- Place molds in the refrigerator to set, about 10 to 30 minutes depending on mold size.
- Once set, pop the gummy bears out of the molds and store in an air-tight container in the refrigerator for up to two weeks.
Nutrition for one serving (about 30 bears): Calories: 14 • Fat: 0g • Carbohydrate: 0g • Fiber: 0g • Sugar: 0g • Protein: 4g