We’ll take or leave Valentine’s Day—but Galentine’s Day? That’s a celebration.
Whether or not you’ve got big plans this February 14th, you shouldn’t miss the excuse to treat yourself to some quality time—and actual treats—with your best friends the night before. And nothing says “You’re my ride or die” like sweets and sips that are good for you. These easy recipes are sure to leave you and your crew feeling all warm and fuzzy.
“My Heart Beets for You” Cupcakes
*Makes 8 cupcakes
- ½ cup milk of choice
- 1 tsp plnt Organics Apple Cider Vinegar
- ¼ cup plnt Organics Pure Raw Honey
- ¼ cup vegetable oil
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup flour
- 2 scoops plnt Organics Beet Root Powder
- ½ tsp baking powder
- ¾ tsp baking soda
- ¼ tsp salt
Beet Cream Cheese Frosting
- 8 oz cream cheese, room temperature
- ½ cup powdered sugar
- 2 scoops plnt Organic Beet Root Powder
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- In a bowl, mix milk and apple cider vinegar. Let sit for five minutes, then whisk in honey, vegetable oil, and vanilla extract.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the remaining cupcake ingredients. Slowly whisk the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients until no lumps remain.
- Pour batter into eight cupcake liners in a cupcake tray and bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 20 minutes.
- Let cool for 20 minutes.
- While the cupcakes cool, use a hand or stand mixer to blend the frosting ingredients until evenly incorporated.
- Spread the frosting onto the cooled cupcakes and enjoy!
Nutrition info for one cupcake: 290 calories; 17 g fat, 32 g carbs (1 g fiber, 18 g sugar), 3 g protein
Strawberry Conversation Heart Protein Cookies
*Makes 9 cookies
- 8 tbsp butter
- ½ cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 4 scoops plnt Vanilla Plant Protein
- ½ cup flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 tbsp strawberry puree
- 1 tbsp plnt Vanilla Plant Protein
- 3 tbsp powdered sugar
- Cream the butter and sugar with a hand mixer or stand mixer. Add the eggs and vanilla extract and mix until smooth. Add the protein, flour, baking powder, and salt and mix until combined.
- Place the dough in the fridge to chill for 1 hour.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Take 2 heaping tablespoons of chilled dough, roll it into a ball, then place it on a baking tray lined with parchment paper. Repeat to make 9 cookie dough balls.
- Lightly press down on the cookie dough balls to flatten and bake for 15 minutes.
- Let cool for 10 minutes, then cut into heart shapes with a cookie cutter.
- To make the strawberry frosting, mix the strawberry puree, protein, and powdered sugar.
- Spread the icing on top of the cookies, add any conversation messages with an edible marker or sprinkles, and enjoy!
Nutrition info for 1 cookie: 210 calories; 12 g fat, 20 g carbs (1 g fiber, 14 g sugar), 7 g protein
AShwagandha Spiked Pink Punch
*Makes 4 servings
- 4 cups premade pink lemonade, divided
- 4 cups lemon-lime soda
- 30 drops plnt Liquid Ashwagandha
- 1 cup frozen strawberries
- Pour 2 cups of lemonade into an ice cube tray (bonus points for heart-shaped ice!) and freeze until set.
- Add the remaining 2 cups of lemonade to a punch bowl, along with lemon-lime soda, ashwagandha, strawberries, and ice cubes, and stir everything together.
- Ladle into glasses and enjoy!
Nutrition information varies based on the selected beverages used.
Pretty in Pink Collagen & Cream Steamer
*Makes 1 latte
- 2 tsp plnt Organic Beet Root Powder
- 4 tsp maple syrup
- 2 cups preferred plant-based milk
- 2 scoops TrueYou Head Over Heels Collagen
- Microwave for 2 minutes and then use a milk frother to mix
- Add all ingredients to a large mug and stir to combine.
- Microwave mug to desired warmth.
- Use a milk frother to froth everything together and enjoy!
Nutrition information varies based on plant-based milk selected.