Though many keto fanatics say that living a high-fat lifestyle all but cures wicked sugar cravings, sometimes you just need something sweet to sink your teeth into.
This keto-friendly fudge requires just three ingredients: coconut oil, natural peanut butter, and calorie-free syrup. The process is pretty much fool-proof, and yields a perfect batch of thick, decadent fudge for a little after-dinner sweetness or quick, grab-and-go fat fuel. Every bite practically melts in your mouth.
If you’re feeling fancy, top your fudge with chopped nuts or sugar-free chocolate chips!
*makes 14 pieces
- just less than a ¼ cup plnt brand Organic Extra-Virgin Coconut Oil
- ½ cup natural, no-sugar-added peanut butter
- 2 Tbsp low-calorie/calorie-free maple syrup
- Microwave the coconut oil in a measuring cup until melted, about 30 seconds to one minute.
- Add the peanut butter and syrup to the measuring cup and stir until well-mixed.
- Microwave for another 30 seconds to one minute, until the mixture is easy to pour.
- Pour the mixture into a non-stick mold, ice cube tray, or 8×8 dish.
- Freeze for at least one hour to set.
- If needed, cut fudge into squares.
- Store sealed in the freezer for up to a week.
Nutrition info for one piece: 85 calories • 7.5 g fat • 1.75 g carbohydrates • 0.5 g fiber • 1.25 g net carbs • 2 g protein