Whether it’s pumpkin spice latte season or not, there’s something comforting and warm about the combination of pumpkin and sweet cinnamon sugar.
These Keto Pumpkin Spiced Donuts are a cozy, delicious treat anytime of year—but they’re not your average donuts! Made with keto-friendly ingredients—like almond flour, erythritol, and coconut oil—they keep carbs and sugar low. Not to mention, they use Isopure Unflavored Whey Protein Isolate to boost protein content, so they’re infinitely more satisfying than your typical store-bought donut.
And, don’t worry, they also happen to be surprisingly easy to make—so heat up that oven and get to it.
*makes 6 donuts
For the donuts:
- 1 ½ cups super-fine almond flour
- 1 scoop Isopure Unflavored Whey Protein Isolate
- 1/3 cup granulated erythritol
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 ½ Tbsp coconut oil, melted
- ¼ cup pureed pumpkin
- 2 large eggs
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- ½ Tbsp pumpkin spice
- Pinch of salt
For the spiced sugar topping:
- 3 Tbsp granulated erythritol
- 1-2 tsp pumpkin spice
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Add all dry ingredients to a large bowl and whisk until combined.
- Add all of the wet ingredients to a medium bowl and whisk until combined.
- Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and mix with a spatula until a thick batter forms.
- Coat a donut pan with non-stick cooking spray and add the batter.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes, or until the donuts are golden brown.
- Let the donuts cool for 15 minutes and then transfer to a wire rack to finish.
- While the donuts cool, mix together the topping ingredients in a shallow dish.
- Once the donuts have cooled, coat the top of each with coconut baking spray and press them into the topping mixture.
- Store sealed in the fridge, or enjoy!
Nutrition info for one donut: 220 calories • 17.5 g fat • 6 g carbohydrates • 3 g fiber • 3 g net carbs • 12 g protein