Though the keto diet allows for a ton of flexibility (hello, bacon!), sometimes you just want a great back-pocket recipe to whip up on a busy weeknight. And other times you’re really craving a sweet homemade treat. With these recipes, created by keto guru @thejoeduff, you can have a delish, keto-friendly dinner and dessert ready in no time.
Garlic Butter Keto Chicken Skillet
*makes 6 servings
- 6 chicken thighs (boneless/skinless)
- heaping 1/3 cup Organic Valley Ghee
- 1 cup water (split into 2 1/2 cups)
- 1 scoop Ketologie Roast Chicken Bone Broth
- 1 lb asparagus (trimmed)
- 3 minced clove of garlic
- 1/4 cup parsley leaves
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp crushed red pepper flakes
- pinch of salt and pepper
- juice from 1/2 lemon
- In a large bowl add the chicken thighs, parsley, minced garlic, onion powder, crushed red pepper, salt, and pepper, and mix well. In a large cast-iron skillet melt half of the ghee. Once the ghee has been melted, add the chicken thighs and cook on medium to medium-low heat for around 12 minutes a side.
- While the chicken thighs are cooking, add the asparagus to a microwavable safe bowl, along with a 1/2 cup of the water, and microwave for around 5 minutes (straining afterward). Once the chicken is cooked, remove it from the skillet and add the remaining ghee. While the ghee is melting, add the Ketologie Bone Broth to the remaining water and mix well with a whisk. Pour into the skillet and reduce the sauce down.
- When the sauce starts to reduce add the asparagus to it and cook until lightly charred. Now add the chicken thighs back to the skillet just to warm them up. Coat in fresh lemon juice, and serve hot.
Nutrition for one serving:
346 calories • 21g fat •3.5 carbs • 1.5 fiber • 2.5 net carbs • 34g protein
Keto Chocolate Glaze Vanilla Donuts
A donut with only 3 net carbs? Count. Us. In. This Keto Chocolate Glaze Vanilla Donut is made with Nature Fuel Collagen and Ketologic Erythritol, plus a blend of almond and coconut flours, for the perfect keto treat.
*Makes 6 donuts
- 3 1/2 scoops Nature Fuel Collagen
- 3 tbsp coconut flour
- 1 heaping cup blanched almond flour
- heaping 1/3 cup Ketologic Erythritol
- 2 tsp baking powder
- pinch of salt
- 2 large eggs
- 1 egg yolk
- 2 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 2 1/2 tbsp DaVinci Sugar-Free Vanilla Syrup (or equivalent)
- 2 tsps Organic Valley Ghee
- 1/3 cup semi-sweetened keto chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 Degrees. In a large bowl whisk together all of the dry ingredients. In a small bowl whisk together add all of the wet ingredients. Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and combine with a spatula until thick.
- Once thick, coat a 6 slotted donut tray with baking spray, and add the batter equally to each tray (about 80-90% full). Bake for around 20 minutes – insert a toothpick and if it comes out clean they’re done. Let them cool down in the tray for 15-20 minutes.
- Once the donuts reach room temp, add the chocolate glaze ingredients to a small bowl. Microwave for 20ish seconds (until the ghee melts) and mix until a chocolate sauce forms. Once it does, dip the donuts into the sauce and return them to the drying rack. Let the glaze set and enjoy!
Nutrition for one serving: 245 calories• 17g fat• 8g carbs• 5g fiber• 13.5g protein• 3 net carbs
Keto Hot Chocolate
Cozy up by the fire with some delish Keto Hot Chocolate! Enjoy the easy-peasy recipe when you’re craving chocolate like nobody’s business.
*Makes 1 cup
- 1 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- heaping Tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 1/2 Tbsp Ketologic Erythritol
- 1/2 Tbsp Nature Fuel Collagen
- Pinch of Salt
- Add all of the ingredients into a large measuring cup.
- Whisk until combined as best as possible.
- Pour into a small pot, and bring to a rolling boil (stirring occasionally throughout the process)
- Once boiling remove from the heat, and let it cool.
- Add in 1 or more teaspoons of ghee, mct oil, etc. to increase that fat content if desired, or whipped cream.
Nutrition for one serving: 80 calories• 3g fat• 6.5g carbs• 4g fiber• 7g protein• 2.5g net carbs
Crispy Chocolate Chip Keto Cookies
Indulge your sweet tooth with these Crispy Chocolate Chip Keto Cookies—at only 2 net carbs per cookie. Made with blanched almond flour, Garden Of Life Unflavored Protein, and Ketologic Erythritol for a touch of sweetness, you can snack to your keto heart’s content.
*recipe makes 10 cookies
- 1/2 scoop Garden of Life unflavored protein
- 3/4 cup blanched almond flour
- heaping 1/4 cup semi-sweetened keto chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup Ketologic Erythritol
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- pinch of salt
- 1 large egg beaten
- 2 Tbsp melted butter
- 1 tsp (3-4g) pure vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 325 Degrees F. Add all of the dry ingredients into a large bowl, mix and combine. Now add the beaten egg, and melted butter, and chocolate chips. Once combined, use a tablespoon-sized cookie scoop to make “heaping” tablespoon-sized cookies.
- Add the dough to a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. The recipe will make around 10 cookies, but they will not spread out, so you’ll want to shape them before baking. To do this coat a spoon with baking spray and press the tops down. Bake in the oven for around 12-15 minutes. They should just be golden brown. It’s ok if they’re soft at first, they’ll firm up as they cool.
- Let them cool for 15 minutes on the tray itself, then transfer to a wire rack to finish cooling to room temperature. Store in a sealed container for several days.
Nutrition for one cookie: 110 calories• 8.5g fat• 4g carbs• 2g fiber• 3.8g protein• 2 net carbs
Keto Cheeseburger Skillet
Burger night just got a major upgrade with this Keto Cheeseburger Skillet. Made with ground beef, sharp cheddar cheese, and Primal Kitchen Foods Avocado Mayonnaise, this drool-worthy dish is best served family style!
*makes 6 servings
- 1 large minced clove of garlic
- 2 lbs 80/20 ground beef
- 2 Tbsp Ellyndale Macadamia Nut Oil
- 1 medium diced onion
- pinch of salt
- pinch of pepper
- 1/4 cup sugar-free ketchup
- 1/4 cup Primal Kitchen Avocado Mayo
- 2 cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- In a large cast-iron skillet heat up the oil on medium-high heat. Once the oil is hot, add the minced garlic and cook until aromatic. Now add the diced onion, and the beef. Use a spatula to work the beef into smaller pieces, and continue working it as it cooks.
- When the beef has cooked through, and the onions have become translucent, strain away any excess juice. Return the beef, onions, and minced garlic to the skillet, and turn the heat down to low.
- Add 1 Cup of the cheese, along with the mayo, and ketchup, and mix those ingredients into the beef until the cheese melts. When it does, cover the skillet with the remaining cheese and broil in the oven until bubbly and melted. Garnish with fresh parsley, and enjoy!
Nutrition per serving: 645 calories• 54g fat• 5.5g Carbs• 1g fiber• 35g protein• 4.5g net carbs