Need a delicious, nutritious pick-me-up? Made with nuts, dates, and Ora Organic Renewable Energy (which packs matcha, yerba mate, green coffee bean, and adaptogenic herbs), these Coconut Date Energy Bites are the perfect bite-sized boost! They make for a great grab-and-go snack—or even a healthy holiday party treat.
With just a handful of ingredients, a food processor, and zero baking required, these energy bites come together in a flash.
- ½ cup cashews
- ½ cup almonds
- 2 scoops Ora Organic Renewable Energy Organic & Vegan Pre-Workout
- 15 dates
- 2 tsp water
- 2 cups coconut flakes
- Blend cashews, almonds, dates, water, and Renewable Energy in a food processor until the nuts are finely chopped and all ingredients are blended evenly.
- Roll mixture into 10 balls.
- Roll balls in coconut flakes.
- Refrigerate for two to three hours.
Want to mix things up a bit? Swap the Renewable Energy powder for Ora Organic Easy Being Green Organic Alkaline Greens Powder. To bump up the protein, swap for Ora Organic So Lean & So Clean Plant-Based Superfood Protein powder. (Both the Chocolate and Vanilla add dessert-worthy flavor.)