Ah, dessert. Though indulging your sweet tooth may seem like a thing of the past when you’re on a keto diet, it is, in fact, possible to enjoy sweet, chocolately goodness while still burning fat.
By swapping keto-crushing ingredients like regular flour and sugar for KNOW Better Double Chocolate Cookies (made with almond flour and coconut flour) and erythritol (a granulated sugar alcohol that’s sweet but calorie-free), this Peanut Butter Keto Cheesecake keeps carbs low and flavor high.
Every bite is a rich, decadent combo of chocolate glaze, creamy peanut butter filling, and chocolate cookie crust.
*makes 16 small slices
- 1 ¼ cup natural, no-sugar-added peanut butter
- 16 oz full-fat cream cheese
- ½ cup (heaping) confectioner’s erythritol
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ½ cup heavy whipping cream
- 4 Tbsp sugar-free chocolate chips
- 1 tsp (heaping) plnt brand Organic Extra-Virgin Coconut Oil
- Preheat your oven to 325 degrees and generously coat a nine-inch springform pan or pie dish with non-stick baking spray.
- Crumble the KNOW Better cookies in a small bowl and press into the bottom of the pan to form an even layer of crust. Bake for 10 to 12 minutes.
- In the meantime, add all of the filling ingredients except the heavy whipping cream to a large bowl. Beat with a hand mixer until combined and set aside.
- In a medium bowl, beat the heavy whipping cream with a hand mixer until stiff peaks form. Then, fold the whipping cream into the rest of the filling ingredients until combined.
- While the crust cools, make your chocolate glaze. Add the sugar-free chocolate chips and coconut oil to a small bowl, and microwave for 20 to 30 seconds. Once heated, stir until a consistent sauce forms. Then, add the sauce to a plastic bag, twisting the middle of the bag to push the sauce into one corner.
- Once the crush has cooled, add the filling. Then, cut off the corner of the chocolate glaze bag and drizzle the sauce across the top of the cheesecake.
- Refrigerate for about four to six hours to firm.
Nutrition info for one slice: 270 calories • 22 g fat • 8.25 g carbohydrates • 3 g fiber • 5.25 g net carbs • 8 g protein